Project: Aker Solutions Subsea Gas Compression System for Chevron Australia.
One year has passed since Aker Solutions in Norway was awarded the Jansz-lo Project contract by Chevron Australia. For the Jansz-Io Project, Aker Solutions implemented CodeIT CodeIT eDOC/eMRB®, the innovative, new documentation traceability platform from the CodeIT Group. Jansz-lo is a massive project with many suppliers and loads of documentation to be processed. Here are some highlights after the first 12 months.
- CodeIT eDOC/eMRB® is used for all supplier documentation
- Over 5,000 documents registered to date
- Approximately 100 suppliers upload their documentation directly to CodeIT eDOC/eMRB®
- Almost 700 active users - suppliers 260, Aker Solutions 340, Chevron 80
- Initiation of Document Review workflows happens automatically
- Joint reviews between Aker Solutions and Chevron streamlined
- Automatic transfer of approved documentation to Chevron
Three Tangible Takeaways.
Compared to how project documentation was previously handled, by using CodeIT eDOC/eMRB®, Aker Solutions now has full traceability for all project documentation. The quality of the documentation is significantly improved. Documentation handling costs are down by a minimum of 25%.
Not only Oil & Gas.
CodeIT eDOC/eMRB® is a versatile, industrial software solution for digital document management designed to enable superior, fast, and cost-effective documentation traceability. It is an innovative, highly flexible, fully scalable, cloud-based solution that automatically validates and digitally links all project, fabrication, and production documentation.
More information: CodeIT eDOC/eMRB® - The Innovative Documentation Traceability Platform
Follow CodeIT on LinkedIn:
Find out exactly how your operations can benefit from CodeIT. Contact us today.